Carrier WeatherExpert 75-150 Ton – Single-Package Rooftop Units
Performance, Innovation, Reliability.
Carrier’s new WeatherExpert™ commercial packaged rooftop, with capacity of 75 to 150 tons, is an all new from the ground-up design built to provide low cost of ownership. The flexible design of this new unit makes it suitable for a wide range of applications and contributes to low installation, maintenance, and energy costs.
These new 75 to 150 ton WeatherExpert models have what is required for today’s and tomorrow’s market needs. During the development process, Carrier team members included many of the industry’s best installers, engineers, owners, contractors and architects. As a result, these new units perform, are innovative, and are reliable.
– High-capacity and high-efficiency models available, meeting or exceeding EER requirements of AHSRAE Standard 90.1
– Multiple high-efficiency scroll compressors include a crankcase heater and spring isolation, providing up to 8 steps of cooling capacity control with intertwined evaporator coils for full-face active operation at part-load conditions
– Cooling operating range from 32 to 115F ambient on a standard model, down to -20F with MotorMaster® V control, and up to 125F on high efficiency models
– Double wall foam panel construction
– ComfortLink™ control includes: easy to use scrolling marquee display, service diagnostics, run test capabilities, demand limit capability, compressor reverse rotation protection, and BACnet communication option.
– California Energy Commission Title 24 Compliant
– Dual electrically and mechanically independent refrigerant circuits, with coil frost protection, liquid line filter driers, crankcase heaters, and Electronic Expansion Valves (EXV) standard on all models.
– Compressor protection includes high and low pressure transducers with safety cutouts on compressor
– Circuit breaker protection for all power components
– Cabinet made of pre-painted, galvanized steel with baked enamel finish, which meets ASTM B117 salt spray resistance test
– Robust electric resistance heaters are factory installed nichrome element type, insulated with ceramic bushings, and include operating and safety controls
– Tested in accordance with UL Standard 1995 and listed by ETL and ETL, Canada
– Large hinged service access doors
– On-board diagnostics include refrigerant pressure sensors
– Auto component testing simplifies troubleshooting
– Standard Double wall construction
– Shipped with R-410A refrigerant charge
– Single point electrical service entry, through unit bottom or side
– Lifting lugs
For more information please visit www.carrier.com.